|App Name||Transit: Bus & Subway Times v|
|Genre||Games, Maps & Navigation|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 87625 )|
Transit is your real-time city travel companion. It works in 300+ cities, for buses, trains, Ubers, Lyfts, and everything in between. Get precise real-time predictions for public transit, the smartest & fastest trip plans, and a step-by-step navigator when you’re going to unfamiliar destinations (or to wake you up from a mid-trip nap™). Our app gives you all the info you need, in a clear, bold interface so you don’t get lost or stuck at the stop.
Whether you’re new to a city… or a subway expert who takes NYC’s MTA / LA Metro / WMATA / MBTA / BART / CTA / SEPTA every day (or the 200+ other systems we support) this is the award-winning app you need.
*Turn on mobile data to get real-time information
**No data? Don’t worry: our trip planner works offline, using schedule
🌟 Google Play Picks
🗽 MTA App Quest challenge winner: Best overall app to navigate NYC
📰 “Killer App” — WSJ’s NYC subway reporter
🏆 “MBTA has a favorite transit app, and it’s called Transit” — Boston Globe
⏰ “You won’t realize how much time you can save until you use this app” — LA Times
💪 “The best app for CTA buses” — Reddit Chicago
🔥 And trusted by the New York Times’ own tech critic, Mike Isaac
🔍 What features does this app support?
– Real-time map that shows you where your ride is 📍
– Subway maps 🗺️
– Trip planner (works offline)
– Explore different combinations of trips to find the fastest way to your destination (i.e. how does a train trip compare to a “bus + bikeshare” trip? Or a “train + Uber” trip?)
– Real-time predictions, telling you when your train, subway, bus, ferry, metro, etc. will show up
– Step-by-step navigator (including transfers)
– Voice reminders to start walking to your stop, to hurry up (if your bus or subway is arriving early) and where to get off
– Schedules, route itineraries, connecting lines at every stop
– Pay for bus & train tickets, bikeshare passes & ridehail fares in the app (select cities)
– Bike directions
– Compare ETAs & prices for Uber, Lyft and Via
– See ALL nearby bikeshares, scooters, and carshares
– Support for everything: bus / metro / subway / light rail / streetcar / train / ridehail / bikeshare / scooters / carshare / ferry
🙋 Where does this app work?
200+ supported cities, including NYC, Chicago, Washington DC, LA, SF & the Bay Area, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Paris, and many more cities across North America, Europe, Australia and NZ
⚾ Partial list of US cities ⚾ (including bus, train, subway, and ferry systems)
Atlanta: MARTA, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro
Boston: MBTA, Hubway
Buffalo: NFTA, Fort Erie Transit
Chicago: CTA, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit, CTFastrak
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro, Metrolink, OCTA, LADOT, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Foothill, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline
Miami: MDT, BCT, Palm Tran, Tri-Rail, Citibike
Minneapolis: Metro Transit, MVTA, Plymouth, SouthWest, U. Minnesota, Nice Ride
New Orleans: RTA
NYC Metro: New York MTA, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT), PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, SIR, CitiBike
Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, Indego
Phoenix: Valley Metro
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)
SLC: UTA, GREENbike
Sacramento: Capitol Corridor, SRT
San Antonio: VIA Metropolitan
San Diego: MTS, NCTD
SF Bay Area: SF BART, SFMTA (SF MUNI), Caltrain, AC Transit, VTA, County Connection, SamTrans, Bay Wheels
Seattle: Metro Transit, City of Seattle, Sound Transit, Pierce Transit, Pronto
St. Louis: Metro
Tampa Bay: HART, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus), DC Circulator, Ride On, Arlington (ART), Fairfax Connector, VRE, DASH, Capital Bike Share
+100s more cities, including Paris, Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, London, and more!
In this update, we’ll start asking you to rate your ride whenever you use GO — did your vehicle show up on time? was it wheelchair-accessible? were people masked up? was it super crowded?
– we’ve turned on “American spelling” for Americans, to anAEthetize their misspelT rancoUr.
– Shocking everybody: bug fixes.
Rate us 5 stars if you think American disdain for imperial spelling traditions should extend to imperial measurement units. (Ask for an inch? We’ll give a kilometre.)
Copyright© 2021 Mega Cleanser Advice - Free Download Unlimited APK