|App Name||Lock Screen & Notifications iOS 15 v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 255409 )|
Open from the Lock screen & Notifications iOS 15
You can quickly view your recent notifications from the Lock screen by turn on your phone.
You can also do these things from the Lock Screen & Notificaions iOS 15:
– Tap a single notification or a group of notifications to view all of them for that app.
– Swipe left over notifications to manage, view, or clear the notifications.
– Manage alerts for specific apps.
Learn how to set, use, and change a passcode on your device.
Set a passcode on your phone to help protect your data.
Set up a passcode
– On your phone, open Lock Screen & Notification ap.
– Tap Passcode option.
– Enable Passcode and Enter a six-digit passcode.
– Enter your passcode again to confirm it and activate it.
To make Lock Screen & Notifications iOS 15 working most perfect. You must grant some special permissions like to:
– CAMERA: To open camera in your phone.
– READ_PHONE_STATE: To turn off lockscreen while calling.
– NOTIFICATION ACCESS: To get notifications in your phone.
– READ/WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To download more wallpaper.
– DRAW OVER SCREEN: To show Lock Screen & Notification in over all apps.
How to use Lock Screen & Notificaions iOS 15: https://youtu.be/HS-L0jAF0Vw
– Add feature to hide notifications for a app.
– Improve to use unlock animation in Launcher iOS 14.
– Fix all issue reported by user.
– Study face unlock (Very difficult to implement and keep security).
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR USING MY APPS 🙂
Copyright© 2021 Mega Cleanser Advice - Free Download Unlimited APK